Count the memories not the calories.
This is a quick recipe for Brazilian Flan by simply using a blender. 😀
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Baking Time: 1 hour
Things you’ll need:
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of white sugar
- Amount of ingredients depends on how many plate you are aiming. This recipe amounts to one 5×3” of loaf pan.
How To Do It?
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Caramelize the white sugar into non-stick pan. Shake and stir occasionally until golden brown and melted.
- Pour into loaf pan and swirl to distribute evenly.
- Mix the eggs, milk, vanilla extract and condensed milk into a blender for a minute depending on the amount of ingredients.
- Pour over the top of caramelized sugar.
- Transfer the loaf pan into a larger pan and fill up the outer pan with 1 inch hot water.
- Bake and set the timer for 1 hour.
- Can be served warm or cold.
Good things come to those who bake 🙂