Hiiii! It’s been months since the last time i wrote a blog. I’ve been busy juggling school and work. After few months of being non existent on social media, i am now a fully licensed practical nurse! (wuhooooooo 😁)
Though I thought my whirlwind romance and love-hate relationship with my blog will come to end but heyyyyy im baccckkkk 🙂 Now that my hardwork has finally been paid off, i decided to start focusing on myself, body, specifically. After those nights eating cheetos and soda while binge watching anime , after those sleepless nights spent by endless hospital duties …
I decided to start my healthy living journey (again) because of my sister. She inspired me on how to eat healthy, spending right money on the right food, counting calories etc. Although i am aware of these things beforehand, it’s really hard to get started when you know you have to do it by yourself. I started my journey by deciding to make my meal prepped before hand. I chose hawaiian salad since its bright color gives me so much appetite 😊😊😊. I needed some toppings to go with it. Last night after my shift, i went grocery shopping. I spent my money buying organic stuff for my baked lemon chicken. Here’s what you’ll need:
2) Seasoning (garlic salt, herbs, cayenne pepper and paprika)
*you can also use real garlic instead of using powdered one.
* you have an option of thyme and rosemary for the herbs. just make sure that you don’t put too much coz it’ll be bitter.
3) Honey – organic honey is preffered. (3tbsp)
4) Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
How To Do It?
1) Start by preheating the oven 400 degrees farenheit.
2) Melt butter into a pan and fry chicken breasts into medium heat.
4) Arrange chicken breast into a baking pan and start pouring the mixture on each meat. (I made slices on each meat for it to absorb the mixture)
Eat good, feel good, look good.