Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Enjoy this red velvet cupcake with your love ones this Valentine’s day! It’s super quick and easy to make perfect for last minute gift ideas for your s.o. 🙂
- 150 ml of water
- 3 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Vanilla syrup
- 12 paper baking cups
- muffin pan
- cake batter
- cake decorations (optional)
- 250 g of Cream Cheese
- Confectioner’s sugar
How To Do It?
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place paper baking cups in regular sized muffin baking pan.
- Beat the cake batter, oil, egg and water until well blended.
- Add 3 drops of vanilla syrup.
- *Add food coloring if desired.
- Divide batter evenly in baking pan. Make it 1/2 full on each paper baking cup.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- Allow cool before frosting. ( I did not wait for it to cool so some of my cupcakes are messed up 🙁 )
- Mix the cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar for frosting.
- Design it with cake decorations (optional)
- Serve and enjoy!
Much love, J.